Monday, February 21, 2011

HolVet makes national news

CBS news has started airing the brief segment they produced two weeks ago at my practice. It features two of my favorite little miracles. Enzo, a very happy Yorkie who no longer seizures and a mini doxie thriving two years after a diagnosis of brain cancer (also with seizures).

You can view it here...
Holistic medicine not just for humans anymore | Eyewitness News 9

I'm very proud of the feature and I hope it will open minds and offer choices to many pet owners. Spread the word!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michele
I must say I tell everyone what you did for ZEUS. I am a firm believer! You spared him undergoing knee surgery... & I am greateful
(as is Zeus)
Kind Regards,
Cyndee Temple

Dr. Michele Yasson, DVM said...

Thanks Cyndee, it was certainly my pleasure! Big hugs to Zeus!

Post a Comment

Dr. Yasson is unable to diagnose specific cases through her blog, but comments about her posts are always welcome! If you would like to discuss your specific case please contact us at info@holvet.net and we will be happy to help.